Re: Summats afoot

Ron(UK) wrote:
Is something wrong wi newgroups lately? I`m getting messages out of chronological order, and no posts in uk.music.folk for a couple of days!

I was off to Scotland tomorrow, on a railway holiday.. but it`s proving so dificult to get about by train.. Also, I watched 'Coast' on TV last night cos it was about Western Isles and that chap who looks like Where`s Wally ( but in monochrome) made it look so drab, I`m changing my plans.. dunno where yet tho!

Adventurously
Ron O'thRovers

I hope you do go. It's a bit like the Lake District with Sea. You'd love it, but cover all exposed parts in industrial strength repellent rub the rest with Skin So Soft.

I think you can fly to Stornoway from Aberdeen.

http://www.travelinescotland.com/default.jsp

http://www.transportscotland.gov.uk

http://www.celticfringe.org.uk/travel.htm

Jp

  • Re: Thanks for the fish...and wheres that towel?
    ... so I only see your posts when someone whose posts ... Loogy and all his iterations, for behaving like Loogy and telling us ... Frogwatch, for proving that even if you are smart, you can be a racist ... LG, aka Larry, aka DK, aka Bob, aka Dan Krueger, for showing just about ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Thanks for the fish...and wheres that towel?
    ... so I only see your posts when someone whose posts ... Frogwatch, for proving that even if you are smart, you can be a racist ... and batshit crazy. ... LG, aka Larry, aka DK, aka Bob, aka Dan Krueger, for showing just about ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Thanks for the fish...and wheres that towel?
    ... Where would rec.boats be without our pack of right-wing crazies, ... so I only see your posts when someone whose posts ... Frogwatch, for proving that even if you are smart, you can be a racist ... LG, aka Larry, aka DK, aka Bob, aka Dan Krueger, for showing just about ...
    (rec.boats)