Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

<Johnny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> They're used to dogs. They actually live with one just now,
>> so they do know how to swipe an annoying dog across the
>> nose with claws spread. Might do the dogs some good.
>>
>> ally
>
> Maybe if they were kittens I would not have mentioned it. But it
> sounded like the equivalent of housing an accountant in the same
> jail cell with a bike gang leader.
>
> Mike

The fastest Hell's angel I ever knew was an accountant. His moll was a
dentist! Don't judge the marmalade by gazing at the jar (To quote Sandie
Powell)

Rex. (EX Hell's Angel and pharmacist)

  • Re: Jack Russell vs. Pomeranian
    ... dominance is something that generally has to be worked out among the ... If you *want* Fuzzy to retain dominance among the dogs (with ... I actually want Fuzzy to retain dominance. ... I know Angel wants it too. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: a little story...
    ... this makes me grateful I have boys;-) and besides which my 4 year old is an ... angel really.. ... am one of my dogs came and woke me up... ... hair bows galore, dress, fancy socks and shoes, ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: (NBC) Golden retriever Angel follow-up
    ... > It is customary, with the last chemo, to take x-rays. ... > So we are at the stage of keeping Angel comfortable. ... and generosity and devotion people have for their dogs, ... Steve, you and your family are truly doing the work of angels for Angel. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Anyones Dog a Dead Head?
    ... I was watching a rerun of "Angel" ... this morning and the demon character said "that was a little too ... transitive nightfall of diamonds, if you know what I mean..." ... We took the dogs to Hardly Strictly Bluegrass for the Sunday afternoon ...
    (rec.music.gdead)