Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

<Johnny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> They're used to dogs. They actually live with one just now,
>> so they do know how to swipe an annoying dog across the
>> nose with claws spread. Might do the dogs some good.
>>
>> ally
>
> Maybe if they were kittens I would not have mentioned it. But it
> sounded like the equivalent of housing an accountant in the same
> jail cell with a bike gang leader.
>
> Mike

The fastest Hell's angel I ever knew was an accountant. His moll was a
dentist! Don't judge the marmalade by gazing at the jar (To quote Sandie
Powell)

Rex. (EX Hell's Angel and pharmacist)

  • Re: Jack Russell vs. Pomeranian
    ... dominance is something that generally has to be worked out among the ... If you *want* Fuzzy to retain dominance among the dogs (with ... I actually want Fuzzy to retain dominance. ... I know Angel wants it too. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: a little story...
    ... this makes me grateful I have boys;-) and besides which my 4 year old is an ... angel really.. ... am one of my dogs came and woke me up... ... hair bows galore, dress, fancy socks and shoes, ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: noodling request: Faustian bargains
    ... an angel wouldn't enter such a house. ... and angels don't go in houses that have dogs. ... The obvious guess is that the guy made it up to explain why the angel ... cult, regarded as crazy by everyone not part of the cult. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: do devils come when you pray
    ... Was told by muslim friend that if there is dogs, the angel will not come ... Maybe angel afraid of the devils, as devils are bad angels and of equal power ... i am sorry to see my muslim friend reconverting back to christianity. ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)