Re: Just so you know

"Sleepalot" <sleepy03@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:lmt5p15eo1um2ig76gvmlofurbcsngms58@xxxxxxxxxx

> That's just it. When you present to a doctor with some serious
> condition, you are stepping aboard a rollercoaster. You have
> no control - you're along for the ride, and it's best if you can
> just surrender yourself to it. The things doctors say, are the only
> clues you get as to what the rollercoaster is about to do next - in
> terms of speed and direction, but doctors can be quite vague,
> or even misleading - and therein lies the fun.

Yes, I can see your problem. In the end, all you can do is laugh.

ally

  • Re: Just so you know
    ... >> things doctors say. ... In the "rollercoaster" sense. ... Sleepalot aa #1385 ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)
  • Re: just dropping by
    ... My doctors think I'm doing even better. ... Well, sadly, they are the ones that apparently do not have a grasp on their glucose control. ... on July 6th I went in for radical surgery to save the rest of the feeling in my lower half. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • just dropping by
    ... My doctors think I'm doing even ... a grasp on their glucose control. ... I went in for my surgery. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Many Diabetes Patients Wear the Wrong Shoes
    ... Have you been given disapproving and patronising lectures by doctors ... and podiatrists about what you ought to be wearing on your feet, ... control advised by your doctor and regarded as acceptable by the ADA's ... studying 50+ year diabetics to try and answer why some people get the ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: OT: Ping Lottadata
    ... problems became a big part of my Bg control and I can not control ... So almost 60 years of exposure to blood sugars ... after paying thousands of dollars to doctors and although you know a ton ... diabetes along with a hundred other problems needs to evolve to a Doctor ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)