Re: 1943 kids of Salterbeck area

"The Traveller" <no-more@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2MidncHzQZjDiRLe4p2dnA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "a l l y" <ally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>> Have you signed up for Friends Reunited, Edith? There might be all sorts
> of
>> old school friends lurking there. www.friendsreunited.co.uk
>>
>> ally
>
> No thank you, Ally but thanks.

You don't have to join to look through your old school list. Just type in
your school's name and the appoximate year and read the names. Nobody knows
you're there.

What was the name of your school? I'll look if you like...

ally

  • Re: Fathers Work
    ... my father had already learned enough in school. ... all sorts of subjects. ... enough money for my dad to get me involved in quarter midget car racing ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR BODY ALKALINE?
    ... When I was in school, I went to an alternative physician, a well known MD who peddles alternative healing, and uses a host of unscientific tests and such. ... This guy recommended all sorts of things, health food things, all sorts of this and that. ... He diagnosed Lymes disease- with little reason, and sold her 10,000 dollars of antibiotic therapy with his little side business into that, and diet therapy. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: OT: NOT what I want to be doing this week...
    ... and there are all sorts of career choices and school things and ... I tried to be calm when I posted, but in reading ... school in August, and we got most of what we wanted put in his IEP. ... Bek will be in 2nd grade in August and finished this school year ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: PIC versus AVR
    ... with some 7 servers and over 250 workstations around the school. ... protection in Win9x without compromising 32BFA). ... The software those people used wanted all sorts of things to be ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Bath vs shower
    ... Have you, Edith? ... I was feeling ill earlier after I took my son to school, so I didn't go out and do my errands until later. ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)