self-publishing a printed book anonymously?

I'm writing a locally-themed book which I would like to self-publish
anonymously, or more exactly pseudonymously, supplying it sale-or-return
through local shops. I plan to include the address of the publisher,
possibly at a local box-number company, so that I can be contactable by
anyone who would like to buy the book or correspond with me.

What are my options?

I won't be breaching copyright or dodging tax or breaking any other law,
and I have no problem with allowing myself to be tracked down by courts,
police, or other law enforcement, if they believe or suspect otherwise. My
main concern is not to be identifiable by any Tom Dick or Harry, local
media, etc.

The idea is that the book will have an ISBN, with publisher's address as
above.

All advice welcome!

Harry
.