Removal of a peerage
- From: Alasdair <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 00:53:28 +0100
Is it possible to remove a peerage from someone who has behaved really
badly? I know a knighthood can be removed (e.g. Fred Goodwin) but
does a peerage not require an Act of Parliament?
- Prev by Date: Re: The Queens Jubilee pageant on the Thames....
- Next by Date: Re: 10 years for insulting Mohamed
- Previous by thread: Re: The Greatest Advert Against 'Sarah's Law', Ever (well, so far) - Thank you Sundancer32full
- Next by thread: Re: Removal of a peerage