Christopher Bowlas wrote:
On Feb 13, 5:17 pm, "Mentalguy2k8" <Mentalguy...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"alan.holmes" <alan.holme...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:MQzdn.129$kS2.123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Mentalguy2k8" <Mentalguy...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:OIzdn.105572$_p.35032@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hamish" <astie...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:a739c3e1-876c-4443-b770-d5f754d97b04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can anyone suggest a good civil rights lawyer (pro bono) to help
this guy?

No

If not he will spend the rest of his life in a Scottish prison

Good. His choice - stop offending and he can spend the rest of his
life at home in peace.

There are murderers & rapists
who have spent less time in prison for their crime!

His choice. That's a little disingenuous, on the basis of Gough
and a rapist serving time for just one offence, Gough would only
serve a fraction of the sentence of the murderer. It's nobody's
fault but his own that he wants to show his genitals to people
minding their own business. Who's paying for his kids, by the way?

What on earth is wrong with having your genitals on show to anyone,
they are a perfectly natural part of the human body.

Defecating is a perfectly natural act. But I don't suppose you'd
like to be having a picnic on the beach and have me come over, drop
my trousers and lay a cable in front of you while you're eating your
sandwiches.

Of course not, as that would be a crime.

And that is the only reason you would object?

  • Re: Something else I have also puzzled over: the minimum wage
    ... money spent on crime ... so would not have the support of the other prisoners were they to try ... support the prison governor? ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Something else I have also puzzled over: the minimum wage
    ... is well spent, yes. ... You prevent crime by making the punishment unpalatable. ... support the prison governor? ... is only when their time inside is unbearable that they don't care. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • US man wrongfully jailed for 27 years tells his ordeal
    ... Green, 46, was released from prison on July 30 after DNA results from ... a pair of jeans the victim wore during the crime proved he did not ... according to the Innocence Project. ... spent studying the law and petitioning the courts for his release. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: SW and multiple cores
    ... What was the crime your wife ... committed and she spent years in prison? ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Interesting check list on crime reduction
    ... Opinion on How to have less crime and less punishment - A checklist by ... jails) and toward community corrections. ... Economize on the use of scarce prison and jail cells. ... Cut back on routine drug law enforcement and associated sentencing. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)