Re: Blue Badge (CB1) question

In article <f870ck$se$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, peter king <peter.king@xxxxxx>
writes
When applying for a blue badge (CB1) for a car one of the questions asks
about walking distance. Something like how far can you walk without
help, difficulty or pain etc. What is the maximum distance in yards to
qualify for a blue badge if the only disability is with walking (severe
pain due to worn hip joints and disks in the back).

I usually put zero, peg leg, any walking is at best uncomfortable at
worst agony. They can be a bit sniffy about permanence though.

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange
.