Re: Mobile phone jammers
- From: "Jeff" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 09:49:52 +0100
">> Note for UK customers: jamming equipment is illegal to use in the UK
as it violates sections 1 & 13 of the 1949 telegraphy act, we are
therefore unable to supply jammers to any UK customer with the
exception of certain military and government departments who have the
necessary authorisation from the UK Office of Communications (Ofcom).
Please note that no exceptions can be made on this policy.
Due to non CE approval
Why not get CE approval in another EU country? Once it's been approved,
the whole of Europe become's your oyster.
Because the same rules for CE approval apply across the whole of the EU.
CE approval has nothing the do with the Wireless Telegraphy Acts. The 1949
Act has been superseded by the 2006 Act by the way.
- Prev by Date: Re: Teachers being made liable for equipment.
- Next by Date: Re: Taking Liberties - the Film
- Previous by thread: Re: Mobile phone jammers
- Next by thread: Re: Mobile phone jammers