Re: Entrapment comes to the UK
- From: Adrian Kelf <adriankelf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:53:14 GMT
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 22:19:47 +0000, Cynic wrote:
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 21:20:36 GMT, marc51309@xxxxxxxxxxxx (marc_CH)
It begs the question why he changed his mind at the last minute. I read
what he -said- but having groomed the child and gone as far as he did in
travelling to meet her he has pretty much crossed the Rubycon, has he
I would say not. I should think that it is pretty common to plan a
crime and prepare for it, and then get cold feet when faced with the
reality of actually carrying it out.
ISTM that the commission of the crime was complete as soon as he started
travelling with the intention to meet this particular piece of mutton which
he at the time still believed to be lamb. Cold feet acquired once on the
road avail him nothing. If he had stayed at home with warm feet and his
fiancee then his life would now be much less complicated than it actually
- Prev by Date: Land border question?
- Next by Date: Re: Bloody TV Licensing!
- Previous by thread: Re: Entrapment comes to the UK
- Next by thread: Re: Entrapment comes to the UK