Re: Small Claims Court - Why Defend?
- From: Derek Potter <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 14:34:54 +0000
On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 18:22:14 +1300, Peter <peterwn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Derek Potter wrote:
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 00:36:31 -0000, "Fred Finisterre"
I issued proceedings against a letting agent who didn't give me the
deposit on a property he let for me, after the tenant left owing 3 months
Today I had a letter saying "The defendant responded to the claim
indicating an intention to defend all of the claim."
It is quite normal to respond that way in response to a claim, even if the
their defence is groundless.
For a horrible moment I thought your post, starting as it does "Derek
Potter wrote" might be an answer to something I said.
- Prev by Date: Re: Pitcairn Islanders lose appeal
- Next by Date: Re: Pitcairn Islanders lose appeal
- Previous by thread: Re: Small Claims Court - Why Defend?
- Next by thread: Re: Small Claims Court - Why Defend?