Re: First instance warning for harassment - ramifications?
- From: legalbillyeagle@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 9 Feb 2006 13:08:00 -0800
A harassment warning is not a police caution where you admit the
offence then accept a caution say sorry and walk away.
A harassment warning means they have evidence of harassment by you and
are telling you to stop your actions warning you off or the're
completing their formalities before they come round and arrest
you.(much stronger case in court) If i were you I would clarify with
the chief constable what has actually been said to you perhaps you
havent had a warning merely a be careful sort of thing.
Perhaps a bit more details about your case would be welcomed.How long
has it been going on, whats happened, have you been spoken to before etc
- Prev by Date: Re: Studio in garage
- Next by Date: Re: cops get okay to kill
- Previous by thread: Re: First instance warning for harassment - ramifications?
- Next by thread: Re: First instance warning for harassment - ramifications?