Re: FAX TRANSMISSION REPORT PROOF OF DELIVERY????????

What I am saying is not that they have served me by fax. But the case
revolves around them claiming to have faxed me their terms and
conditions before they carried out work. I did not receive these terms
and condition. They are presenting a trasmission receipt as evidence. I
wish to know if this transmission receipt is actually proof of
delivery?? or could i agrue that in fact that "Fax
transmissions--unlike recorded delivery and registered post--are
not what the law regards as provable documents" as I have found this
link on the net:

http://66.249.93.104/search?q=cache:hzTK6Fn1PlsJ:www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld199697/ldhansrd/vo970211/text/70211-17.htm+facsimile+proof+delivery&hl=en

.