Re: The Metropolitan Police & ECHG, English Churches Housing Group 26801 The Riverside Group

"You For It" <ufor_it@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The Homophobic Hate campaign by English Churches Housing Group (ECHG),
Hammersmith & Fulham Council and The Metropolitan Police is still
continuing ? at the moment my tormentors think it is acceptable to run
a Hate campaign and they do not think they have done anything wrong.

The authorities know who I am, but they think it is acceptable for a
group of people to run a homophobic hate campaign.

One of the problems I have to deal with ? is people using my address
for there criminal activates ? mind you my tormentors do take great
pleasure in blacking my name.

My Tormentors take an enormous pleasure in making my life a living
hell - my Tormentors see me as a soft target. I am not scared of them
nor am I afraid of them - I will get a full criminal investigation
into this hate campaign - on my terms and I will not shut-up until I
get to the bottom of everything these criminals have done - I mean
everything and in the process I will clear my name which my Tormentors
have elegantly blackened.

When the whole truth comes out of what has happened - you will find
that I am a Law-abiding citizen and a veteran of the Falklands

Perhaps suicide would be an idea.

Relevant Pages