Re: CSA Payments

And more than a handful of people have paid, then their ex can't or won't
confirm payments were for child support, so have to pay again.
Signed receipt (signed by ex) each time stating the amount, the date and the
fact payment is for child support will generally be accepted. If won't sign
for it, wonder why not.

Martin <><

Toffee wrote:
Arrears will build up but can be avoided simply if you plan for them
and put the money aside or pay your ex-partner and gather receipts or
proof that they have been paid.

Any voluntary payments will be documented when you declare them and
then the debt accrued can be adjusted. Be very aware though that
this can only happen if you either have the proof that you have made
payments specifically for child maintenance OR your ex-partner agrees
that you have have made payments for the purposes of child
maintenance.
"JB" <gg365@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am on the new assessment currently, so essentially I will have at
least three months at the current rate in arrears, and however long
it takes them
to reassess what my earnings are after that period once accounts are
available...

Sounds like a lot of arrears could build up in that time, not
helpful to me
or my ex,

thanks for the advice guys.
John