Re: Debt Collectors
- From: "Martin Davies" <mart2306@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:25:06 GMT
Zoe Brown wrote:
"injected" <injectedwithapoison@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thx for the reply Martin,
I dont have any debts, no cards nothing. It has to be for the CSA,
i have a feeling they are going to try and wallop me since 1993.
They cant do that ! Claims dont get backdated.
I am digusted that you commited benefit fraud with your ex though. You
should go to prison.
They can backdate claims where a maintenance enquiry form was issued to the
NRP, or where a case was never closed.
Doesn't seem likely in this case.
- Prev by Date: Re: Debt Collectors
- Next by Date: Re: Debt Collectors
- Previous by thread: Re: Debt Collectors
- Next by thread: Re: Debt Collectors