Re: 360 ban wave begins again.

Alan wrote:
On 11 Nov, 17:49, scoopex <scoo...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Conor wrote:
In article <gfc9h5$7u...@xxxxxxxx>, WRX says...>
Yawn - if you had the brains you would do it!
As someone with a BTEC Electronics Engineering and 24 years at the
sharp end of IT, I'm sure I could manage such a simplistic task.

Wow, a BTEC - roughly equivalent to 3 A levels if you've got the top
award. I bow to your superior education.

Indeed.

lol. :)

  • Re: [SI] Communication comments
    ... :> Jim Kramer 1 ... My point, of course, is that I didn't think they were quite as sharp as they ... Alan had the same problem. ... Not every image needs to be in sharp focus from corner to corner, ...
    (rec.photo.equipment.35mm)
  • Re: 360 ban wave begins again.
    ... In article, WRX says...> ... As someone with a BTEC Electronics Engineering and 24 years at the ... sharp end of IT, I'm sure I could manage such a simplistic task. ... President Bush, 2008 ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: 360 ban wave begins again.
    ... sharp end of IT, I'm sure I could manage such a simplistic task. ... a BTEC - roughly equivalent to 3 A levels if you've got the top ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: 360 ban wave begins again.
    ... In article, scoopex says...> ... As someone with a BTEC Electronics Engineering and 24 years at the ... sharp end of IT, I'm sure I could manage such a simplistic task. ... when the exams you've taken require only in the low 20-30% to get a ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Samsung VS Sony......
    ... "Alan" wrote ... Do you mean the Sharp OR the Panasonic? ... would feel more confident with the Panasonic name, in terms of reliability, ... than many brands. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)