Re: 360 ban wave begins again.

"scoopex" <scoopex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6ntuttFtrt0U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Conor wrote:
In article <gfc9h5$7uo$1@xxxxxxxx>, WRX says...>
Yawn - if you had the brains you would do it!

As someone with a BTEC Electronics Engineering and 24 years at the sharp end of IT, I'm sure I could manage such a simplistic task. Unlike you though, I'm not poor and can afford to buy games. Oh, and I like being able to play online.

They all say that mate but you would be suprised how many people from different walks of life fork out £60 to get their xbox 360 modded to play offline.

Yes indeed. For most it is not because they cannot afford the games it is because they are simply thieving shits.

  • Re: 360 ban wave begins again.
    ... As someone with a BTEC Electronics Engineering and 24 years at the sharp end of IT, I'm sure I could manage such a simplistic task. ... and I like being able to play online. ... For most it is not because they cannot afford the games it is because they are simply thieving shits. ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: 360 ban wave begins again.
    ... I'm not poor and can afford to buy games. ... and I like being>> able to play online. ... money stole from the companys there! ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: 360 ban wave begins again.
    ... I'm not poor and can afford to buy games. ... I like being able to play online. ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: 360 ban wave begins again.
    ... I'm not poor and can afford to buy games. ... like being able to play online. ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • GAMES PLAY
    ... play games ... south park games to play online ... play old video games ...
    (de.org.mensa)