Re: 360 ban wave begins again.

Conor wrote:
In article <gfc9h5$7uo$1@xxxxxxxx>, WRX says...>

Yawn - if you had the brains you would do it!

As someone with a BTEC Electronics Engineering and 24 years at the sharp end of IT, I'm sure I could manage such a simplistic task.

Unlike you though, I'm not poor and can afford to buy games. Oh, and I like being able to play online.

They all say that mate but you would be suprised how many people from different walks of life fork out £60 to get their xbox 360 modded to play offline.

Anyways you can get an xbox 360 for under £100 for which you can use to play online.

:)
.