Re: 360 ban wave begins again.

Conor wrote:
In article <gfc9h5$7uo$1@xxxxxxxx>, WRX says...>

Yawn - if you had the brains you would do it!

As someone with a BTEC Electronics Engineering and 24 years at the sharp end of IT, I'm sure I could manage such a simplistic task.

Unlike you though, I'm not poor and can afford to buy games. Oh, and I like being able to play online.

They all say that mate but you would be suprised how many people from different walks of life fork out £60 to get their xbox 360 modded to play offline.

Anyways you can get an xbox 360 for under £100 for which you can use to play online.

:)

  • Re: Insomina XBox Query
    ... Who lives in a pineapple under the sea, "Kyle T. Jones" ... with two Live accounts to play online at the same time through ... If you're both sitting at the same XBox, why do you need to be online ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Insomina XBox Query
    ... with two Live accounts to play online at the same time through ... That was the problem with the last one I bought ... If you're both sitting at the same XBox, why do you need to be online ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Insomina XBox Query
    ... with two Live accounts to play online at the same time through ... If you're both sitting at the same XBox, why do you need to be online at all? ... We would like to be able to play other family that still lives in the Frigid North. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Sony trumped with losing exclusivity of DC Universe Online to Microsofts Windows platform
    ... As opposed to PS3 users being able to play Online with millions of potential PC players? ... What does this have to do with the Xbox since there is already an MS usenet group? ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)