Re: Bomberman!!!

Sanddancer wrote:
I'm looking forward to this: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/b/bombermanlivexboxlivearcade/default.htm

Me too!

I used to LOVE Bomberman and have recently enjoyed the DS and PSP versions too, but there's nothing like playing on a big TV against real people.

Martin.

  • Re: Planned Weekend: The Gamening
    ... This weekend I'll be playing: ... Patapon (PSP) ... Oh the irony - I post a thread on rllmuk about the death of the PSP and look ... couldn't be bothered to play through the initial 3 hours yet again, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Plied With Gin (Planned Weekend Gaming 09/11/2007)
    ... I plan to sneak away to the computer and play. ... I will mostly be playing - ... Afternoon of Darkness (PSP) - So far I've just done the tutorial and remembered that I never did quite understand the geo thingys. ... I know I'm technically not meant to download stuff from the US store, but region free gaming has been the best thing about the PS3. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Planned Weekend Hunting
    ... Bosconian (ARC via PSP) - How did I not know that XKobo and Kobo Deluxe ... strength of this one game. ... fighting game so much as I am playing with electronic dress-up dollies. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Pureyu Wantu Binnu
    ... This is either an excellent example of streamlining an RPG, ... still playing, ... Various NES/Master System/MAME/GBC games (PSP) ... Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call (PS2): ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: iPlanned Weekend Gaming (PWG 29/01/2010)
    ... Sand, is infinitely better in every way, but I never got around to playing ... the original game. ... Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP) - Having some trouble picking up from ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)