Re: Apple announces Windows browser

Even I am having the same issue. When I try to authenticate my domain
username/password against the proxy it crashes.

On Jun 12, 3:12 am, "Andrew"
<yogig.no.spamm.spam...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"scoopex" <scoo...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Apple has launched a version of its webbrowserSafariforWindows,
competing head to head with Microsoft's Explorer and Mozilla's Firefox.
Chief executive Steve Jobs said Apple "dream big" and wanted to expand the
4.9% market shareSafarienjoys.

Mr Jobs was speaking at a conference of developers for Apple products in
San Francisco, California.

He saidSafariwas "the fastestbrowseronWindows", saying it was twice
as fast as Internet Explorer.

http://www.apple.com/safari/

Runs fine on 64-bitwindowsultimate.

:)

Have you tried to authenticate to any websites using yourdomainusers?
I can't connect to internal sites that require AD with it, even though it
prompts for ausername/pw.

--
Andrew- Hide quoted text -

  • Re: iis 5.1, internet explorer, cached credentials and kerberos
    ... If I set ISS or IE to NTLM then my problem goes away. ... To obtain a Kerberos ticket you need to connect to the KDC. ... to say that there is NO way for Internet Explorer to authenticate to my ... Authenticate'. ...
  • Re: iis 5.1, internet explorer, cached credentials and kerberos
    ... Took a look at packet tracket. ... To obtain a Kerberos ticket you need to connect to the KDC. ... to say that there is NO way for Internet Explorer to authenticate to my ... Authenticate'. ...
  • Re: Delay logon until IP address is assigned
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
    ... "Andrew" wrote in message ... Herb Martin> ... >> Looks like the application itself needs to wait until the user logs on. ... >>> start some more services, Authenticate THEMSELVES, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • Re: Kerberos and IE Single Sign-on
    ... using the mod_auth_kerb with apache in internet explorer, ... authenticate but asks for the password. ... and even with valid ticket is asks for the ... recall some obscure option in IE config for that. ...
    (comp.protocols.kerberos)