Re: Apple announces Windows browser

Even I am having the same issue. When I try to authenticate my domain
username/password against the proxy it crashes.

On Jun 12, 3:12 am, "Andrew"
<yogig.no.spamm.spam...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"scoopex" <scoo...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Apple has launched a version of its webbrowserSafariforWindows,
competing head to head with Microsoft's Explorer and Mozilla's Firefox.
Chief executive Steve Jobs said Apple "dream big" and wanted to expand the
4.9% market shareSafarienjoys.

Mr Jobs was speaking at a conference of developers for Apple products in
San Francisco, California.

He saidSafariwas "the fastestbrowseronWindows", saying it was twice
as fast as Internet Explorer.

http://www.apple.com/safari/

Runs fine on 64-bitwindowsultimate.

:)

Have you tried to authenticate to any websites using yourdomainusers?
I can't connect to internal sites that require AD with it, even though it
prompts for ausername/pw.

--
Andrew- Hide quoted text -