Re: Apple announces Windows browser
- From: Sobhan Vezzu <Sobhan.Vezzu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 04:34:34 -0700
Even I am having the same issue. When I try to authenticate my domain
username/password against the proxy it crashes.
On Jun 12, 3:12 am, "Andrew"
"scoopex" <scoo...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Apple has launched a version of its webbrowserSafariforWindows,
competing head to head with Microsoft's Explorer and Mozilla's Firefox.
Chief executive Steve Jobs said Apple "dream big" and wanted to expand the
4.9% market shareSafarienjoys.
Mr Jobs was speaking at a conference of developers for Apple products in
San Francisco, California.
He saidSafariwas "the fastestbrowseronWindows", saying it was twice
as fast as Internet Explorer.
Runs fine on 64-bitwindowsultimate.
Have you tried to authenticate to any websites using yourdomainusers?
I can't connect to internal sites that require AD with it, even though it
prompts for ausername/pw.
Andrew- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
- Prev by Date: Re: Free Haicut!
- Next by Date: FS: Pre-eBay 360 games
- Previous by thread: Re: Apple announces Windows browser
- Next by thread: Arcade titles on new box with 2 accounts - GAH!!!