Re: Strict NAT
- From: "Corn" <oivind.idso@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 14 Mar 2007 05:33:50 -0700
On Mar 13, 1:51 pm, "Nick Le Lievre"
I just ran the cable back across the floor directly connecting the xbox and
it still said strict when yesterday I remember it saying open... it went
back to open when I set the IP address to automatic instead of manual. I can
see no reason why it would make a difference to NAT whether it was a manual
or automatic IP... so maybe even though it says strict it does work properly
When I first got my wireless router, I thought I was clever when I
decided to go for a manual setup (Macs, Xbox, Voip etc.), but for some
reason it created all sorts of problems. The Xbox 360 had a "moderate"
nat setting, while the Voip worked and then didn't etc.
I then figured I'd try automatic assignment again, and suddenly my 360
got open nat and Voip became much less problematic.
At least that's how I remember it, and I think it's all true.
- Prev by Date: Re: Which of these XBox 360 titles would you play in a tournament?
- Next by Date: Re: Crackdown Agency
- Previous by thread: Re: Strict NAT
- Next by thread: Re: Strict NAT