Sonic Adventure 2!

XBLA leak.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/19/sonic-adventure-2-spotted-on-xbox-com/

Jolly good - another one for the retro collection. One of these days
we'll finally have no need to keep a Dreamcast running at all!

Cheers - Jaimie
--
"We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
the Complete Works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know

  • Re: Sonic Adventure 2!
    ... Jolly good - another one for the retro collection. ... we'll finally have no need to keep a Dreamcast running at all! ... Generations> Adventure 2. ... Sent from my iPhoneu ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Sonic Adventure 2!
    ... Jolly good - another one for the retro collection. ... we'll finally have no need to keep a Dreamcast running at all! ... The last good Sonic game:) ... Sonic & Knuckles is being re-re-released? ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)