Re: Gears of War 3 PMG 9pm

"jochta" <usenet@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:lrPor.298123$IU.46689@xxxxxxxxxxx

Beast mode went from ridiculously unbalanced in favour of the humans to ridiculously unblanced in favour of the beasts. It was a bit daft.

I will have a look at the settings to see what options there are in the mode.

I haven't seen a difficulty spike as sharp as wave 20 of horde in a game in a long time. From piss easy to absolutely impossible in one fell swoop.

I like the way the game first gave a brumak then 2 berserkes before settling on spiders for a few attempts. I was half expecting it to just give us a ticker to kill for the giant boss.

--
gospvg
[..getting old and still playing video games..]

.