Re: PWBE - The Clearout Edition

"Monkey_with_a_chainsaw" <monkey_with_a_chainsaw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:00e878d9-a27d-4a47-8c38-

when is the GOTY edition coming out so I can play all the DLC?

Honest Hearts & Dead Money DLCs are half price on Xbox Live currently.
And all 5 Fallout 3 DLCs.
Don't know how long for.

I don't have the main game, sold it when I finshed it last, I'll wait for
the GOTY retail release

--
gospvg
[..getting old and still playing video games..]

  • Re: Borderlands GOTY sucker punch?
    ... out it's the fact the GOTY edition DOES NOT HAVE DLC on disc. ... Broadband is not universally available in many ... determine that getting the additional add-ons needs an internet connection ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: PWBE - Alternator Edition
    ... The pattern has always been for every DOA game to get ... I suppose that the addition of DLC to DOA5 made me ... Yeah - apart from a GOTY edition you don't expect a remix after DLCs. ... "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Borderlands GOTY sucker punch?
    ... sell the DLC that gores with the disc. ... DLC as being part of the game for the same price as one paid for the game ... So there's really no point in buying this GOTY edition for the 360. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Planned Weeke---ANIMAL CROSSING
    ... just finished the Lonesome Road DLC, much better than the Dead Money ... I have all the Fallout 3 achievements on all the DLC on the 360 so I ... DLCs so I play it occasionally to try and get up to a reasonable ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Borderlands GOTY sucker punch?
    ... at least has the DLC on a separate disc that can be installed to the ... with the DLC on it. ... DLC as being part of the game for the same price as one paid for the ... the GOTY edition may be around $30. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)