Re: Blur Beta Codes

GusTavToo wrote:
"Chris Stevens" <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just received an email from Activision giving me 3 more codes for the
blur
beta (the actual codes to redeem on marketplace, not the codes to get
the
codes, if you see what I mean) to 'share with my friends'.

Anyone still looking for a code? Will mail to the first 3 who reply.

As I couldn't get one on the site; I'd like a look.

Is your email valid (apart from the 'invalid' bit, obviously)?

--

Chris

GT: SomethingWitty

  • Re: Blur Beta Codes
    ... blur beta (the actual codes to redeem on marketplace, ... They're not the marketplace codes, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Blur Beta Codes
    ... blur beta (the actual codes to redeem on marketplace, ... They're not the marketplace codes, they're to be redeemed on the blur website to get marketplace codes. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Blur Beta Codes
    ... blur beta (the actual codes to redeem on marketplace, ... They're not the marketplace codes, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D reference version..
    ... You have to sign up for the beta program and then you will get a beta id you ... > Where can I download the 9.2 beta SDK? ... is that I can simply port my old codes written in DirectX 9.0b ... all other codes of my 3D application has been made using the ...
  • Blur Beta Codes