Re: Blur Beta Codes

Chris Stevens wrote:
Just received an email from Activision giving me 3 more codes for the
blur beta (the actual codes to redeem on marketplace, not the codes
to get the codes, if you see what I mean) to 'share with my friends'.

Anyone still looking for a code? Will mail to the first 3 who reply.

Actually, I'm, stupid. They're not the marketplace codes, they're to be redeemed on the blur website to get marketplace codes. Still, if anyone wants them...

I've got 3 too, I think we all have... :D

T.

  • Re: Blur Beta Codes
    ... blur beta (the actual codes to redeem on marketplace, ... They're not the marketplace codes, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Blur Beta Codes
    ... blur beta (the actual codes to redeem on marketplace, ... They're not the marketplace codes, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Blur Beta Codes
    ... beta (the actual codes to redeem on marketplace, not the codes to get the ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Blur Beta Codes
    ... beta (the actual codes to redeem on marketplace, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Blur Beta Codes
    ... beta (the actual codes to redeem on marketplace, not the codes to get the ... if you see what I mean) to 'share with my friends'. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)