Re: MWC 2129

Zomoniac wrote:
Chris Stevens wrote:
Zomoniac wrote:
4. Get 80,000G
SUCCESS! 81,050G.

How was Hannah Montana: The Movie?
Is it a game that you'd recommend to the group?

:p

It was brilliant. I would. Although it must be said that the PS3 version is better.

And I've been so busy with my new job that I hadn't even noticed you playing Hannah Montana. Had I known I'd have sent you a multitude of messages...

  • Re: An idea for a roguelike
    ... it until you play the game. ... I think that even the "heck of a brilliant" idea is worthless ... the other hand, a success doesn't mean that the idea was so great, ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.development)
  • Re: MWC 2129
    ... SUCCESS! ... Is it a game that you'd recommend to the group? ... It was brilliant. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: On Having Read Lee Joness LLHE Book
    ... I recommend it to everyone serious about improving their holdem game. ... go review your results in ... >> am not convinced that JTs is that much stronger of a hand than JTo. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Will The Last Person to Get Future Endeavored From the WWE Turn off the Lights?
    ... Raiders nowadays. ... a paycheck will agree with whatever the owner says and; ... would be Jerry Rice's last game in a Raider ... entity's return to success. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Survivor 15 cast after 5th episode
    ... I'll say right now that Peih-Gee's 5 won't be the final 5 in the game. ... I was thinking of PG's strategy success more along the lines of it ... Her success cannot be defined as having her "alliance" ... and I would wager that she will. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)