Re: Play, Want, Bin - Really This Time, Right?

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:41:33 +0000, The Rev
<the_rev_yes_really@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PLAY

Words With Friends (iPhone) - Didn't play much over the weekend - was an
epic two days of sorting out the house - but kept up with my games of WWF.

Bejeweled 2 (iPhone) - Blitz mode great for short breaks in tidying, given
each game lasts a minute.

Call of Duty: Zombies (iPhone) - A few games in front of The X-Factor and that.

CoD: MW2
ONLINE!!!!!, finally gave in and got 13 months for only £29

WANT

BIN

Enough crap to fill up my bins and my car. How did we end up keeping so much
rubbish in our house?
All the talk of iPhone games on here - makes me want one and it would
certainly be well over the top for me and I need all my spare money
for a new car ATM... =:-(

-
XBox 360 GT: Broton69

--
ButIstillneedtoknowwhat'sinthere! Thekeytoanysecurity
systemishowit'sdesigned! Thatdependsonwhyitwasdesigned!