Re: Play, Want, Bin - Really This Time, Right?

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:41:33 +0000, The Rev
<the_rev_yes_really@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PLAY

Words With Friends (iPhone) - Didn't play much over the weekend - was an
epic two days of sorting out the house - but kept up with my games of WWF.

Bejeweled 2 (iPhone) - Blitz mode great for short breaks in tidying, given
each game lasts a minute.

Call of Duty: Zombies (iPhone) - A few games in front of The X-Factor and that.

CoD: MW2
ONLINE!!!!!, finally gave in and got 13 months for only £29

WANT

BIN

Enough crap to fill up my bins and my car. How did we end up keeping so much
rubbish in our house?
All the talk of iPhone games on here - makes me want one and it would
certainly be well over the top for me and I need all my spare money
for a new car ATM... =:-(

-
XBox 360 GT: Broton69

--
ButIstillneedtoknowwhat'sinthere! Thekeytoanysecurity
systemishowit'sdesigned! Thatdependsonwhyitwasdesigned!

  • Re: Childhood Memories
    ... my dad drove in Scotland during the blackout, ... on the scene they'd given up driving, and never had a car. ... You're welcome to come to my house anytime and I'll demonstrate the ... I'm ever too elderly and disabled to get out, I'll get the latest games ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)
  • Re: Katrina victims?
    ... I live in St. Bernard parish, ... the house, and let me tell you, NOTHING was salvageable. ... grasp the scope of the damage. ... GAMES or HOUSE ??? ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • Re: Ever take a look around your pad and think to yourself...wow, an insane person must live here?
    ... I could have bought a much smaller house if I wasn't so crazy. ... pinball machines anywhere they'll fit, boxes and boxes of pin and vid ... Table top poker machines hiding under the pins. ... I have to admit I don't have any games in my house, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: He looked beyond my fault and showed me mercy
    ... house you've made for yourself to live in. ... Bruce Lee philosophies, no new age homilies, and no Christian ... I'm smart, intelligent, and tend to win games ... focus on changing behaviour. ...
    (soc.religion.quaker)
  • Re: Basic, House of Games, Unreliable Narrators.
    ... _House of Games_ the 1987 film directed by David ... I like the sharp dialogue of House of Games. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)