Re: Party While Gaelic (PWG 21 Nov 2008)

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Wed, 26 Nov
2008 11:07:34 -0000, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
uk.games.video.misc, yawatina tan reek esk "Chris Stevens"
<news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

The thing is, most people thought Stuntman Ignition was crap but I got more
than my 15 quids worth of enjoyment out of it. There've been plenty of other
cheap and supposedly nasty games over the years that I've enjoyed.

Stuntman Ignition, although rubbish, is 6523954183956 times better than Crash
Time.

deKay
--
Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk