Re: Planned Weekend: The Gamening

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:39:32 +0100, DBSnappa wrote:

deKay wrote:
Morning boys!

This weekend I'll be playing:

Taking the train from Waterloo this afternoon to go to Lymington, where
I will be staying on a friend's 48' yacht for the weekend - we're going
to Goodwood FOS tomorrow, so it seemed a little (but not much) handier -
and he's been pestering me to go down for the weekend. I shall try and
resist the urge to be rude to the blustering barstool bores that seem to
hang out at the Haven Bar in the marina...

Anyway - DS ahoy me mateys, so I think I might actually have a go at
Phantom Hourglass, seeing as I started it a couple of weeks ago, played
for about ten minutes and then didn't touch it again.

That'll probably be it.

I kind of imagined you having a boat moored up near your second house in
Cornwall.

Are you sure it's not your that has the boat and your just trying to be
cool ;)

  • Re: Planned Weekend: The Gamening
    ... Taking the train from Waterloo this afternoon to go to Lymington, where I will be staying on a friend's 48' yacht for the weekend - we're going to Goodwood FOS tomorrow, so it seemed a little handier - and he's been pestering me to go down for the weekend. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Planned Weekend: The Gamening
    ... Taking the train from Waterloo this afternoon to go to Lymington, where I will be staying on a friend's 48' yacht for the weekend - we're going to Goodwood FOS tomorrow, so it seemed a little handier - and he's been pestering me to go down for the weekend. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Planned Weekend: The Gamening
    ... Taking the train from Waterloo this afternoon to go to Lymington, where I will be staying on a friend's 48' yacht for the weekend - we're going to Goodwood FOS tomorrow, so it seemed a little handier - and he's been pestering me to go down for the weekend. ... Mwahahaha, me with a boat. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Planned Weekend: The Gamening
    ... Taking the train from Waterloo this afternoon to go to Lymington, ... The head office of one of the previous incarnations of the company I work ... to put all the Cambridge staff up on his yacht, ... I seem to recall that the Kings Head just up from the marina ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Planned Weekend: The Gamening
    ... The head office of one of the previous incarnations of the company I work for was in Lymington - in fact, the CEO's office was the old harbourmaster's building. ... For several of the meetings where we had to trek down to Lymington, the aforementioned CEO used to put all the Cambridge staff up on his yacht, moored in the marina. ... I seem to recall that the Kings Head just up from the marina serves a cracking good pint, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)