Re: Puper Wario Galaxy 16/11
- From: Lister <fache@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 20:33:16 +0000
On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:05:30 -0600, Kendrick Kerwin Chua
In article <vsfrj3la4e7mpe2mvvt3ouc3bqf92bdkrs@xxxxxxx>,
deKay <andyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Fri, 16 Nov
2007 15:49:28 +0000, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
uk.games.video.misc, yawatina tan reek esk Sir Chewbury Gubbins
<chewbury.gubbins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:
It certainly seems to have comparable levels of bird flu. I'm just waiting
to see news coverage of web-fingered locals loping over the moors and
shouting "flee! flee!"
Moors? In Norfolk?
Are you saying that part of the country is completely devoid of displaced
African muslims? :)
-KKC, who preferred the 'moslem' spelling but has been overruled by four
different style guides...
I think there are too many broads in Norfolk :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Ping Choobs - Blood Bowl
- Next by Date: Re: Puper Wario Galaxy 16/11
- Previous by thread: Re: Puper Wario Galaxy 16/11
- Next by thread: Re: Puper Wario Galaxy 16/11