Re: Grand Theft Auto IV delayed until Q2 2008

"The Rev" <the_rev_yes_really@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Zomoniac wrote:
I know it's all over the Xbox and PlayStation newsgroups, but this one
seems important enough to announce here as well.

I'm very disappointed, but it means that other games might get the time
they deserve. The Orange Box alone is looking to be full of gaming
goodness.

I shall definately be getting that. I've never played HL2 so it will be all
full of goodness for me.

--
Xbox Live Gamertag: That Rev Chap
http://www.inverty.com

  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2013-11-26 (Tuesday)
    ... You get the begging and crying and caterwauling and stalking going the ... whatnot, thank goodness. ... games or go away and leave me alone. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Bush Admits Hes Insane!
    ... > out there alone. ... Those who are doing that are beneath contempt. ... > goodness the country correctly perceives what happened. ... Now Cheney & Rumsfeld are claiming that everyone ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Bats to travel...
    ... > goodness I'm not alone in Oz ... > Edith. ... > BTW I've been east to Newcastle. ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)
  • Re: Relative importance of good pitching versus good hitting
    ... one of the independent variables. ... and y is the 'goodness' of the hitting. ... games either x or y were constant you could determine a and b. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: went to drs some good some not so good
    ... If this works it will be a miracle thank goodness. ... You deserve it. ... And to be able to do it in your space etc - I know you were worried about others getting colds etc from you - bet your infection rate goes down not having to be around others. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)