Re: Lego Star Wars II on DS

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:53:04 GMT, "TalkShowHost"
<talkshowhost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Paul Evans" <paul.evans913@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"TalkShowHost" <talkshowhost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
It's really rubbish.

In what way?

Controls like crap and the graphics are really bad too. After playing a
bigger version in GAME (PS2 I think) this seemed like a good buy. This was
one of the worst decisions ever. I want to try and change it for the 360
version, but it's from ASDA. Hope they let me, it's been less than a day...

if you have your receipt you have, by law, 7 days to return it.
--

gamertag: Chrisflynnuk
http://live.xbox.com/member/Chrisflynnuk

  • Re: Lego Star Wars II on DS
    ... bigger version in GAME (PS2 I think) this seemed like a good buy. ... exchange (especially as the exchange would mean them getting more ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Planned Gaming This Weekend Type Stuff
    ... Maybe a bit of Paper Mario 1, as I started playing it once again. ... Futurama (PS2): I like the series, so when I saw the game for £3 I ... Finally bought this. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: What Are You Playing?
    ... playing Soul Nomad (both for the PS2) ... That was a REALLY good game. ... played through "The Journey" part of it multiple times. ... As for games I'm playing, right now I'm not playing games as much ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: Lego Star Wars II on DS
    ... After playing a ... bigger version in GAME (PS2 I think) this seemed like a good buy. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Interested in getting started
    ... smaller game is easier to make complete, winnable, and reasonably ... set up basic scaling parameters for items, monsters and player strength ... would enjoy playing, and to take my time making this one polished. ... bigger adventure, more like ADOM and similar games. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.development)