Re: Lego Star Wars II on DS

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 02:12:10 +0100, Zomoniac
<the_proper_one@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2006-09-14 00:29:45 +0100, Chris F <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:53:04 GMT, "TalkShowHost"
<talkshowhost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Paul Evans" <paul.evans913@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"TalkShowHost" <talkshowhost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
It's really rubbish.

In what way?

Controls like crap and the graphics are really bad too. After playing a
bigger version in GAME (PS2 I think) this seemed like a good buy. This
was one of the worst decisions ever. I want to try and change it for
the 360 version, but it's from ASDA. Hope they let me, it's been less
than a day...

if you have your receipt you have, by law, 7 days to return it.

If it's been opened and is merely unwanted then I don't believe you
have any grounds to return it, it's at the discretion of the shop.

it may be, but take it back, kick up a fuss and if all you want is an
exchange (especially as the exchange would mean them getting more
cash) i'd bet they'd let it slide.
--

gamertag: Chrisflynnuk
http://live.xbox.com/member/Chrisflynnuk