Re: Chicken Want Bin!

2) Annoying bugs
Playing San Andreas now, have yet to encounter any bugs except for ugly
graphics :)

Plenty of falling/walking/flying/driving through stuff. Wonky AI too.
Haven't seen any clipping bugs in SR yet, but it does have other bugs.
One
mission, you have to chase a car and destroy it. Get too far away, and a
countdown starts. If you don't get back in range before the countdown
ends,
you fail the mission. So I destroyed the car, and then when driving away
the next bit of the mission, the countdown started. I went back to the
destroyed car, to find it had gone, and the countdown carried on, and I
failed
the mission. Bah. Also, I've had mission waypoint markers fail to appear
on
the map, so I have no idea where to go.

3) Muthaf**ker
Rocks.

Indeed. Swearing, in context and for humour value = ace. (SR, GTA).
Swearing
for no reason with no humour = wrong (Prey).

If you got sucked into a living spaceship/planet thingee...wouldn't you
swear?

I actually didn't even notice the swearing in Prey. Go figure.

  • Re: Chicken Want Bin!
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, ... yawatina tan reek esk QT ... mission, you have to chase a car and destroy it. ... If you don't get back in range before the countdown ends, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: What happened to Boiling Point: Road to Hell?
    ... The concept is great but the game is riddled with bugs! ... somewhat disappointing and the whole story around these "Xenus" fragments, ... mission as it is in solid stone! ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Re: Patch =?iso-8859-1?Q?f=FCr?= Stalker
    ... Also ich habe bei einem Test am Wochenende durchaus noch nervige Bugs ... Mission plötzlich als verloren galt. ... ausserhalb der Tunnel bin. ...
    (de.rec.spiele.computer.action)
  • Re: [Lit.] Buffer overruns
    ... > in mission-critical roles despite having bugs in them. ... without user report of anomalies the later ... > from the Mercury mission development team? ...
    (sci.crypt)