Re: That's No Moon, It's A Play, Want, Bin

Dead Rising's save system, lack of gaming time, TDU servers being down,
saving up $90k in TDU to buy a new car and then get a $95k fine from the
cops.

What in God's name did you do to get a $95k fine. My biggest was $18k - and
I thought that was bad!

  • Re: Thats No Moon, Its A Play, Want, Bin
    ... saving up $90k in TDU to buy a new car and then get a $95k fine from the cops. ... Not impressed as I'd just done a race about 8 times to raise that money, was on the way to taking my car to the tuners! ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Thats No Moon, Its A Play, Want, Bin
    ... saving up $90k in TDU to buy a new car and then get a $95k fine from the cops. ... Not impressed as I'd just done a race about 8 times to raise that money, was on the way to taking my car to the tuners! ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: note to creationist mendicaters
    ... One of 'em bolted on foot, the other in a car. ... One of the cops featured was a Palm Beach County Sheriff's ... Deputy who had migrated from Jamaica, where he had also been a cop. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: note to creationist mendicaters
    ... One of 'em bolted on foot, the other in a car. ... One of the cops featured was a Palm Beach County Sheriff's ... Deputy who had migrated from Jamaica, where he had also been a cop. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: OT: Did Steve Ritchie finally pull over?
    ... After about 15 minutes of running right around 146 mph interspersed ... we (my partner was in the car) spotted a CHP ... performed for all the other cops on the scene. ... "I'll see if I can help you out in the court room, and by the way, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)