Re: Chicken Want Bin!

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, 11 Sep
uk.games.video.misc, yawatina tan reek esk QT
<quicktransUNSPAMDESPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

No Saints Row for me then.

I thought that too, but bought it anyway. It's well worth £23, but not £50.
Play Asia are out of stock at the moment though:
http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-6li-71-dw-49-en-84-j-70-1ij3.html

EDIT: Oh, now they're back in stock.

2) Annoying bugs
Playing San Andreas now, have yet to encounter any bugs except for ugly
graphics :)

Plenty of falling/walking/flying/driving through stuff. Wonky AI too.
Haven't seen any clipping bugs in SR yet, but it does have other bugs. One
mission, you have to chase a car and destroy it. Get too far away, and a
countdown starts. If you don't get back in range before the countdown ends,
you fail the mission. So I destroyed the car, and then when driving away to
the next bit of the mission, the countdown started. I went back to the
destroyed car, to find it had gone, and the countdown carried on, and I failed
the mission. Bah. Also, I've had mission waypoint markers fail to appear on
the map, so I have no idea where to go.

3) Muthaf**ker
Rocks.

Indeed. Swearing, in context and for humour value = ace. (SR, GTA). Swearing
for no reason with no humour = wrong (Prey).

deKay
--
Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk
"Frobert asked me today if we could buy matching gym clothes

  • Re: Chicken Want Bin!
    ... Haven't seen any clipping bugs in SR yet, but it does have other bugs. ... mission, you have to chase a car and destroy it. ... If you don't get back in range before the countdown ... Swearing, in context and for humour value = ace. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Mid Week Challenge. Another Resurrection.
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Wed, ... mostly hidden under the icon for another gang's mission on the map? ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)