Re: Chicken Want Bin!

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, 11 Sep
uk.games.video.misc, yawatina tan reek esk QT
<quicktransUNSPAMDESPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

No Saints Row for me then.

I thought that too, but bought it anyway. It's well worth £23, but not £50.
Play Asia are out of stock at the moment though:
http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-6li-71-dw-49-en-84-j-70-1ij3.html

EDIT: Oh, now they're back in stock.

2) Annoying bugs
Playing San Andreas now, have yet to encounter any bugs except for ugly
graphics :)

Plenty of falling/walking/flying/driving through stuff. Wonky AI too.
Haven't seen any clipping bugs in SR yet, but it does have other bugs. One
mission, you have to chase a car and destroy it. Get too far away, and a
countdown starts. If you don't get back in range before the countdown ends,
you fail the mission. So I destroyed the car, and then when driving away to
the next bit of the mission, the countdown started. I went back to the
destroyed car, to find it had gone, and the countdown carried on, and I failed
the mission. Bah. Also, I've had mission waypoint markers fail to appear on
the map, so I have no idea where to go.

3) Muthaf**ker
Rocks.

Indeed. Swearing, in context and for humour value = ace. (SR, GTA). Swearing
for no reason with no humour = wrong (Prey).

deKay
--
Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk
"Frobert asked me today if we could buy matching gym clothes