Recommend: Micro Machines game

I think I need a Micro Machines game.

What's the best version of Micro Machines (or similar) available
for either Cube, Xbox or Dreamcast?

I've already got Re-Volt (DC).
I suppose the best option would be chipping the Xbox and emulating an
old version but I'd rather not chip my xbox because I have a live
account on it.

--
-Toby, who...
field to circumvent my email filters.

  • Re: Recommend: Micro Machines game
    ... What's the best version of Micro Machines available ... for either Cube, Xbox or Dreamcast? ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Recommend: Micro Machines game
    ... What's the best version of Micro Machines available ... for either Cube, Xbox or Dreamcast? ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Recommend: Micro Machines game
    ... for either Cube, Xbox or Dreamcast? ... Tim ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: DC-vs-PS2 page updated with comparisons and info
    ... within the Dreamcast's technical grasp. ... The only counterevidence that matters is this: ... experience handling the PS2, GC, XBox and Dreamcast could convert the ... current library of games to Dreamcast with little "extra" effort. ...
    (rec.games.video.sega)
  • Re: Its Monday October 1st, Its Play, Want, Bin
    ... Metal Slug (Neo CD) - Actually, played it on several consoles as I tried ... Well, discounting the original Neo hardware, the chipped Xbox has the ... Dreamcast beat by just the slimmest of margins. ... nicest joysticks are these wonderful Ascii sticks with big, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)