Re: PS3: Officially delayed til March 07 in Europe

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Wed, 6 Sep
uk.games.video.misc, yawatina tan reek esk Zomoniac
<the_proper_one@xxxxxxxxxxx> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=67341

Sony == doomed, etc.

deKay
--
Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk
"Frobert asked me today if we could buy matching gym clothes

  • Re: Preoder Wii Goddammit (PWG 12/05/06)
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Fri, ... sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do ... yawatina tan reek esk James Luff ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: PWB 24/09/2007
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, ... yawatina tan reek esk Mal Franks ... TV is on the plinth. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Game: Mario Level 2
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Thu, ... yawatina tan reek esk Kendrick Kerwin Chua ... , and then just flicked the switch from one ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: OT:PS3 CONFIRMED FOR NOVEMBER 2006
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Thu, ... 2006 18:54:04 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do uk.games.video.xbox, ... yawatina tan reek esk Fur Cough fornis do ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Paul Wellers Band (Play Want Bin 24/04/06)
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, ... sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do ... yawatina tan reek esk Trousers ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)