Re: PS3: Officially delayed til March 07 in Europe

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Wed, 6 Sep
uk.games.video.misc, yawatina tan reek esk Zomoniac
<the_proper_one@xxxxxxxxxxx> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=67341

Sony == doomed, etc.

deKay
--
Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk
"Frobert asked me today if we could buy matching gym clothes

  • Re: Preoder Wii Goddammit (PWG 12/05/06)
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Fri, ... sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do ... yawatina tan reek esk James Luff ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: PWB 24/09/2007
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, ... yawatina tan reek esk Mal Franks ... TV is on the plinth. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Game: Mario Level 2
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Thu, ... yawatina tan reek esk Kendrick Kerwin Chua ... , and then just flicked the switch from one ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: May Day PWB
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Tue, ... 2006 09:29:22 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do uk.games.video.misc, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: PS2 Newbie!
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Tue, ... sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do ... yawatina tan reek esk FatHippy ...
    (uk.games.video.playstation)