Re: Dilemma: TDU

On 2006-09-05 11:11:38 +0100, Zomoniac <the_proper_one@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

Having spent big chunks of the last week playing the Test Drive Unlimited demo, I can now declare my insane love for it and it is firmly at the top of my most wanted list. But I said I wouldn't buy it, thanks to Atari's sickening comments about the European market and treating us like shit. But if they hadn't made it cheaper in the US and slagged us off, if it had been any normal game, I'd have gladly paid £40 for it. But I really, REALLY want it!

Is anyone else buying it? I need to be told it's acceptable to ditch my principles for the sake of good gaming :)

I gave in...

--
http://myspace.com/zomoniac

  • Re: Dilemma: TDU
    ... DBSnappa wrote: ... Unlimited demo, I can now declare my insane love for it and it is ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Dilemma: TDU
    ... Zomoniac wrote: ... Unlimited demo, I can now declare my insane love for it and it is firmly at the top of my most wanted list. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Dilemma: TDU
    ... Unlimited demo, I can now declare my insane love for it and it is ... You'll be angry whether you buy it or not...at least if you do, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Dilemma: TDU
    ... I can now declare my insane love for it and it is ... Is anyone else buying it? ... How about keeping your principles and buying it on pc for £24.99? ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Dilemma: TDU
    ... I can now declare my insane love for it and it is firmly at the top of my most wanted list. ... Is anyone else buying it? ... I need to be told it's acceptable to ditch my principles for the sake of good gaming:) ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)