Re: Xbox Kotor Bug

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, 22 May
2006 10:46:57 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do uk.games.video.misc,
yawatina tan reek esk "Captain Wesker" <Captain{TAKE
AWAY}.Wesker@[REMOVE}ntlworld.com> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

Hi, looking for a little help if possible.

I can't help you, but if it's any consolation, KOTOR is bugged to bits. I
suffered from a pretty serious bug on Tatooine, but luckily managed to resolve
it (by exploiting another bug!).

deKay
--
Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk
"It's like a cross between SSX, The Magic Roundabout, Homestar Runner,