Re: Xbox Kotor Bug

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, 22 May
2006 10:46:57 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do uk.games.video.misc,
yawatina tan reek esk "Captain Wesker" <Captain{TAKE
AWAY}.Wesker@[REMOVE}ntlworld.com> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

Hi, looking for a little help if possible.

I can't help you, but if it's any consolation, KOTOR is bugged to bits. I
suffered from a pretty serious bug on Tatooine, but luckily managed to resolve
it (by exploiting another bug!).

deKay
--
Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk
"It's like a cross between SSX, The Magic Roundabout, Homestar Runner,

  • Re: PWB 14/05/07
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, ... yawatina tan reek esk Steve J ... were followed up rather foolishly by a bottle of Bells ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Press What Button? (PWB 19 May 2008)
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, ... yawatina tan reek esk Kendrick Kerwin Chua ... GRID - fast, responsive, ace damage models, bloody hard. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: PWBBBBB
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, ... yawatina tan reek esk Toby Newman ... becoming a knight, my white mage becoming a mystic, and an other knight ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Preoder Wii Goddammit (PWG 12/05/06)
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Fri, ... sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do ... yawatina tan reek esk James Luff ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Game: Mario Level 2
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Thu, ... yawatina tan reek esk Kendrick Kerwin Chua ... , and then just flicked the switch from one ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)