Re: Presidents Woo Residents (Planned Weekend Gaming, 19th May)

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Fri, 19 May
uk.games.video.misc, yawatina tan reek esk The Rev
<the_rev_yes_really@xxxxxxxxxxx> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

The incredible, the wonderful, the sublime New Super Mario Bros. Oh I
love it. It was made just for me, I'm sure. Perfection. (Apart from save
system.) Will be playing it a lot, I imagine.

HATE J00. Unless mine has been supermagically found by Mr and/or Mrs Postman.
Which is unlikely.

Oh, and Residents begins with R.

I will be playing:

Oblivionat0r (360)
Haven't played it much this week. It seems to be a mostly weekend game for
me. Anyway, I'll be ranking up in the Arena, I hope.

Animal Crossing (DS)
MAXIMUM BELLAGE. Well, last was last night. And it wasn't the maximum I
could have got, it seems. Bah. But anyway - I have a date with K.K. and a
present for him too. And fishing tournament on Sunday.

Brain Age (DS)
Been playing for 4 weeks now, and I really feel I *have* improved my brain
skillz. ACE! I will be trying for more 20s.

Oekaki Puzzle Battle (DS)
Just 12 more Super Hards to go. I can do it, put my arse into it.

Uno (360)
Tempted to actually buy this.

Amped 3 (360)
It's been a long time since I've played a game this laugh-out-loud hilarious.
I'm glad I went against my demo-is-crap feelings and risked the £18 on it.

deKay
--
Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk
"It's like a cross between SSX, The Magic Roundabout, Homestar Runner,

  • Re: 360 wireless pad rumble
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Tue, ... yawatina tan reek esk Chris F ... I'd just finished playing Zuma, ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Bettie Page Memorial Play Want Bin (PWB 15 Dec 2008)
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des 15 Dec 2008 ... yawatina tan reek esk Chris Whitworth fornis do ... Then why aren't you playing FFTA2 on the DS? ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Back To Gaming Play, Want, Bin
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, ... Brain Age ... Some XBLA games. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Paul Wellers Band (Play Want Bin 24/04/06)
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, ... yawatina tan reek esk "Chris Stevens" ... I'm now playing as a girl who skates around in her bra and knickers" ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Planned Weekend Gaming
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Fri, ... yawatina tan reek esk Nils Tanner ... quite a few pints, we might be playing ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)