Re: Presidents Woo Residents (Planned Weekend Gaming, 19th May)

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Fri, 19 May
uk.games.video.misc, yawatina tan reek esk The Rev
<the_rev_yes_really@xxxxxxxxxxx> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

The incredible, the wonderful, the sublime New Super Mario Bros. Oh I
love it. It was made just for me, I'm sure. Perfection. (Apart from save
system.) Will be playing it a lot, I imagine.

HATE J00. Unless mine has been supermagically found by Mr and/or Mrs Postman.
Which is unlikely.

Oh, and Residents begins with R.

I will be playing:

Oblivionat0r (360)
Haven't played it much this week. It seems to be a mostly weekend game for
me. Anyway, I'll be ranking up in the Arena, I hope.

Animal Crossing (DS)
MAXIMUM BELLAGE. Well, last was last night. And it wasn't the maximum I
could have got, it seems. Bah. But anyway - I have a date with K.K. and a
present for him too. And fishing tournament on Sunday.

Brain Age (DS)
Been playing for 4 weeks now, and I really feel I *have* improved my brain
skillz. ACE! I will be trying for more 20s.

Oekaki Puzzle Battle (DS)
Just 12 more Super Hards to go. I can do it, put my arse into it.

Uno (360)
Tempted to actually buy this.

Amped 3 (360)
It's been a long time since I've played a game this laugh-out-loud hilarious.
I'm glad I went against my demo-is-crap feelings and risked the £18 on it.

deKay
--
Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk
"It's like a cross between SSX, The Magic Roundabout, Homestar Runner,