Re: Gah! Campfire Katamari
- From: "Smid" <smidscot@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 16 Feb 2006 01:07:51 -0800
Chris F wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:54:21 +0000, "[ste parker]"
[ste parker] wrote:
I thought the Zero missions were a piece of piss, but that was the PC
PC Zero missions are like 25 times easier than the PS2 ones.
I got the PC one a second time. Took me around 50 times to get the PS2
ones and then I was sweating when I landed cos I fell over the edge and
blew up one time before....
Are they coded differently then? Bear in mind I use a dual shock pad to
play the PC version anyway, so control differences wouldn't be an issue.
don't know about the coding, but i have read elsewhere that the pc
version of those missions are easier somehow.
they were an utter pain in the arse on the PS2, so maybe they extended
the fuel limits or something on the PC one, because that was the main
problem with the ps2 one.
Yes, I think you get a whole lot more fuel in the PC one. Its sheer
luck if you manage to do the PS2 one...
- Prev by Date: Re: BA: Killer 7 GC - £17.99 play.com
- Next by Date: Re: BA: Killer 7 GC - £17.99 play.com
- Previous by thread: Re: Gah! Campfire Katamari
- Next by thread: Re: Gah! Campfire Katamari