Re: Recommend game-like posters and sources

On 2005-12-29, Beck <my_bulkmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Toby Newman wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> I've set up a new games room in my house and it could do with a poster
>> of some sort. Can anyone recommend any? allposters.co.uk only has
>> about 4 Halo posters and a Conker poster. I've got a huge Soul
>> Calibur poster but it's far too big, too busy, and the fact that it
>> prominently features Ivy's tits makes it a little inappropriate tbh ;)
>>
>> I've also got a free poster that came with Planescape:Torment. Best
>> game ever. Worst poster ever. :D
>>
>> I'm a little lost, to be honest. Any recommendations?
>
> I have a Voodoo Vince poster somewhere if you want it. Can you have the
> dust with it too :-)

Thanks, but I've never played the game so that would just feel wrong.

I'm thinking of maybe getting a large print of something like this
http://ultra.gamer.free.fr/desktop/nes.jpg
done at a photography shop perhaps, stick it in a glass frame maybe.

--
Toby.
field to circumvent my email filters.

  • Re: This great site
    ... And, indeed, when I checked it against the poster, ... for each game (though I suspect group-think tended to skew opinions ... reminds me of "They Stole a Million" (was it c64 only? ... From the co (author of Elite) David Braben. ...
    (comp.sys.amiga.games)
  • Re: Wide Angle IS makes sense...
    ... If you're game, take a peek at aus.comms.mobile and sort by poster, ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • PrePoster 1.1
    ... Throw away that pencil and the dirty, worn-out notebook; run PrePoster ... and just enter game scores. ... With PrePoster, simply download the poster template created by the ... administrator on the threshold of the tournament and enter scores as ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • Re: Beware: TotAN in PA on Mr. Pinball Classifieds
    ... As he said it wasn’t my game, it was a friend of mine that works ... The poster claims the machine isn’t worth anywhere near what I was ... the next day for the same price I offered it to the poster for. ... comments posted by people who also received pictures the issues/flaws ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: it is impossible for them
    ... As Guy says, sockpuppet-patrol is a game that I play, but I have never ... keep an open file on the poster and watch. ... innocent of the knowledge that it is causing pain and bringing death to ...
    (alt.usage.english)