Forgotten Futures X - Example of Play

I've just rewritten the "example of how you play the game" thing for Forgotten Futures X, which is essentially a complete rewrite of the game for dragon characters. I think that the passage works reasonably well, but I'd appreciate feedback if anyone thinks I have something badly wrong.

http://ffutures.livejournal.com/403329.html

I should say from the start that this deliberately isn't a combat-heavy example of play; I just wanted to show how the referee and players interact, and how NPCs etc. work.
--
Marcus L. Rowland http://www.forgottenfutures.com/
LJ:ffutures http://homepage.ntlworld.com/forgottenfutures/

.