Re: Cashback credit cards?

In message <4f0li.4264$jY5.1728@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, MrCheerful <nbkm57@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes

"me@xxxxxxxxxxx" <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:z8ErtTAgrIlGFwvn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've just received my statement for my Morgan-Stanley (Goldfish) credit
card and there was a £20 annual fee turned up. So I was on the phone
straight away and they didn't offer to waive it, so I have now cancelled
it, so the question is: Who is still offering a cashback credit card?
Timothy
AMEX, capital one and egg.
see here:
http://www.fool.co.uk/credit-cards/cashback.aspx

Thanks, I've applied for a capital one job. I'm not sure how much use Merkin Express is, and as far as I can see the egg one doesn't actually have a cashback.

It seems the choices are getting more limited for them.

--
Timothy

  • Re: Cashback credit cards?
    ... straight away and they didn't offer to waive it, ... Who is still offering a cashback credit card? ... AMEX, capital one and egg. ...
    (uk.finance)
  • Re: Computer Building Thread
    ... Egg at $119.99 after instant savings and mail-in rebate. ... for a $119 card at least. ... and the cost after applying that is $119.99 and it had free shipping. ... It identifies itself as an Intel according to the New Egg ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: 7 Cards
    ... card from the array and find the highest card left. ... Sorry I am a hobbiest and dont ... > A lot of the hand checking is made easier by sorting the cards by rank. ... > If you find a straight, check the suits for a straight flush. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Whats the highest possible bad beat hand?
    ... a bad beat is when your opponent is crushed until a miracle card saves ... At no time in the above hand did the lower straight flush have the ... The flop came 2-5-4, and I ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Car rental overcharging without my agreement
    ... me and my credit card company refusing to help even though the ... After a few more e-messages, Egg have told me they're closing the dispute, ... I also wonder if I should close my account and get a new card. ... Have Egg given you a 'final response'? ...
    (uk.legal)