Re: Bailiffs made this man want to 'end it all'
- From: Alan Ferris <alan@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:00:26 GMT
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:40:54 +0100, "Aaron B" <AB@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Peter Saxton" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:44:45 +0100, "Adrian Boliston"You may not get one or you might be ill and can't work.
"Peter Saxton" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messageNo, but if did lose my job I would get another job immediately doing
People who do not pay what they owe are bigger scum.
So you have never lost your job or suffered a long term illness then?
anything if I owed someone money and it needed to be paid back.
Or you could have a loan taken out when you earnt £100k a year and only get
a job paying £16k.
So you contact the loan company and make an arrangement, they only
seek to send in the bailiffs after court action where the defendant
makes no attempt to reach an arrangement or fails to keep it up.
Alan "Ferrit" Ferris
( (T) )
( ) . ( )
- Prev by Date: Re: Bailiffs made this man want to 'end it all'
- Next by Date: Re: Pension moving charges
- Previous by thread: Re: Bailiffs made this man want to 'end it all'
- Next by thread: Re: Bailiffs made this man want to 'end it all'