Re: Lloyds TSB Personalised (choose photo) Debit Card Service

davidcookoz@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
mogga wrote:

I think you mean www.createcard.co.uk, but it hasn't been updated since
April 2005!
http://web.archive.org/web/20030526225226/http://createcard.co.uk/

Create card is closing. If not closed.
--
No, LTSB have a similar (new) service which they sent me details of in
a mailshot last week which I have mislaid.

Cheers,

David

It's www.lloydstsb.com/designercard

Matt

  • Re: Lloyds TSB Personalised (choose photo) Debit Card Service
    ... mogga wrote: ... Create card is closing. ... LTSB have a similar service which they sent me details of in ...
    (uk.finance)
  • Re: OT Need gift suggestion
    ... Watch out tho--at the rate stores are closing you could be out the cash. ... card and you can swipe it on your next purchase -- empty out the card and ... McD's or even a Starbucks gift card... ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Data wont flush to sd card
    ... Does anyone if there is an alternative to closing and opening the file to ensure data is flushed to an SD card. ... stream.Flushdoesnt behave the same way as when writing to main memory - it does nothing. ...
  • Re: LSR (Lancashire Sport Repairs)
    ... <hides credit ... Each week HG is emailing with seemingly better "closing down" offers. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Workstation desktop occasionally "disappears"
    ... Wouldn't take much to either search for the latest graphics driver for ... (or perhaps swap it out with a known good card). ... Closing down all 3rd party apps and enabling them one at a time should ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)