Re: Bloody Spiders!

"Bev" <bev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:MPG.1f65153d2c457b1998b06a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Paul Griffiths blathered...
"Bev" <bev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:MPG.1f650a4e17b1813998b060@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No.... but just like that spider I lulled you into thinking you might
be.

You think the spider was actively lulling someone?

Ellie.

If you think they're that clever then I'm not surprised they frighten you.

--
Paul Griffiths

  • Re: Bloody Spiders!
    ... Ellie. ... If you don't think they're that clever then I won't be surprised when I ... Gawd you live in a weirdly colourful but entirely alternative world, Bev. ... Paul Griffiths ...
    (uk.education.staffroom)
  • Re: Yay!
    ... Paul Griffiths wrote: ... Not at all Ellie. ... away your school was and you'd given me plenty of info to do that. ...
    (uk.education.staffroom)
  • Re: Yay!
    ... Not at all Ellie. ... away your school was and you'd given me plenty of info to do that. ... Paul Griffiths ...
    (uk.education.staffroom)
  • Re: Bloody Spiders!
    ... In article, Paul Griffiths writes ... > <asks Ellie for the red pen urgently> ... It's only a c insead of an s. ... for socks. ...
    (uk.education.staffroom)
  • Re: What I want to know is:
    ... > Paul Griffiths went: ... >>> How many other lurkers are there out there? ... Ellie ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.education.staffroom)